Turelk, Inc. currently staffs over 100 employees. The longevity of our personnel distinguishes us among the leaders in our industry. Turelk, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, 401(k), Dental and Vision are offered, but are self-paid. Flexible spending plan account offered (health FSA). Additionally, we offer 10 days of vacation, 11 paid holidays, and 5 sick days per year.
Turelk, Inc. is interested in qualified team players. If you would like to be considered for a position at our Long Beach or Orange County offices, please send your resume to:
Mail: Turelk, Inc.
3700 Santa Fe Ave., Suite 200 | Long Beach, CA 90810
Attn: Job Opportunity
CURRENT JOB OPENING(s): [02.02.17]
Project Manager(s) (Long Beach & Los Angeles Office)
Turelk is currently seeking experienced Project Manager(s), with 10 or more years’ experience in commercial tenant improvement (interiors). Note: This is an interior tenant improvement construction project manager position. Please do not apply if you are a civil engineer or if your experience is primarily in retail and/or core and shell.
JOB DESCRIPTION – PROJECT MANAGER
• Prepare Budgets/Estimating/Proposals
• Assists in all facets of Contract Negotiations.
• Must be familiar in Contract Documents, Drawings, Specifications, Addendums, etc.
• Submittals: Coordinate/supervise with Project Engineer.
• Prepare and issue change orders.
• Interfacing with Superintendent in order to coordinate subcontractors and suppliers.
• Coordination and interfacing with Superintendent in order to deal with day to day obstacles.
• Day-to-day public relations with Architect/Engineer/Tenant/Client.
• Maintenance of job related documentation.
• Track costs and cash flow management throughout project.
• Coordination/direction of Project Engineers as part of project team.
• Close Out of Project: Oversee distribution of close out material, facilitate prompt punch list final sign off, completion and resolution of all contract paperwork for final acceptance by client.
• Maintain viable relationships with existing clients as well as marketing of new business through these developed relationship.
• Hands on familiarization with the project site visitations and meetings.
• Conduct project meetings and prepare weekly meeting minutes.
• Inventory control.
• Provide monthly progress billing information to accounting for prompt monthly invoices.
• Supervision, Quality Management, Project Cost Controls and Managing Profitability, Delegation, ADA Requirements, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus
• At least 10+ years of Project Management Tenant Improvement Projects in Commercial Construction.
• Understanding of Microsoft Excel and Project.
• Turelk, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, 401(k), Dental and Vision are offered, but are self-paid. Flexible spending plan account offered (health FSA). Additionally, we offer 10 days of vacation, 11 paid holidays, and 5 sick days per year.
If interested, please send your resume to Jobs1119@turelk.com
Turelk, Inc. is currently seeking laborers for LA & Orange County commercial interior construction. Three requirements: (1) Good transportation. (2) Understands and speaks English. (3) Basic tools. If interested, please send your resume to Yoni Anderson or contact him via his cell 310-863-1162. Please only call Monday-Friday before 4PM.